- $20 per day, averaged into monthly payments, per tuition table
- $50 annual Registration/Supply Fee due at signup
- Fees are calculated based on total monthly attendance and are subject to change annually
- No tuition charged during extended Winter and Summer breaks.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH) is the preferred method of payment.
- Billed monthly on the 9th of each month.
- Hourly rates are not available.
- In order to maintain position as a client/camper, standard tuition payment will continue to be due when the child is not in attendance on their scheduled day for any reason, including temporary illness. (In some circumstances, arrangements can be made for extended absences and/or vacations.) We will gladly provide make-up days if space is available…just ask!
(these items are required before a child can be placed in camp)
- Completed Identification & Emergency Information Form (LIC 700)
- Consent for Medical Treatment Form (LIC 627)
- Physician’s Health Report (LIC 701)
- Parent’s Rights (LIC 995A)
- ACH Automatic Tuition Enrollment Form
- $50 annual Registration/Supply Fee
- Policies Contract, signed by parent(s) or legal guardian
- School-Age Code of Conduct, signed by Camper and Guardian
- Camper must be at least 5 years old, enrolled in Kindergarten or Higher Grade, attending school regularly during non-camp hours.
- Camp is operated by Mixed Greens Preschool, LLC.
- Camp Director/Health Supervisor is certified by the American Camp Association and has completed State Required Health & Safety Training through the American Red Cross.
- All Camp Counselors are cleared by LiveScan fingerprint background checks, and maintain current EMSA Pediatric CPR & First Aid Certification.
- Parents will choose pre-set schedules (days of attendance per week) upon enrollment. Assigned schedules (and set tuition for this schedule) will remain consistent unless parent notifies Camp.
- 2 week notice is required for any permanent schedule change.
- Notification of a child’s absence or late/early arrival should be made as soon as possible.
- Emails to request specific days, or to report absences, should be sent to Hello@CampEverGreens.com
- Camp Ever Greens does not provide any transportation, as we do not want the children to spend one of their 3 camp hours in a van driving from school to school…We want these kids out of their seats!
- We would love to provide interested parents’ contact information to each other so that Car Pools and Walking Groups from local schools can be coordinated amongst families. The hope is that, with shared responsibility, parents can take turns being able to provide a safe way to camp for a group of their child’s friends just one day per week. Let us know if you are willing to participate in our Walk-n-Roll Group and we’ll get you in touch with other families from your home school!
- Recognizing you as your child’s most important teacher (and most exciting celebrity!) we encourage you to participate as much as possible. The children gain so much from you sharing your time and talents, and it is so important and empowering for them to see that you value spending time with them! Let us know what you’d like to do with the kids, and we’ll provide supplies and support! We’ll happily offer ideas of activities to try, or would love to just have you come and play with / assist us.
- Volunteers will be accompanied by a certified Counselor at all times, and must provide proof of flu, measles, and pertussis vaccinations in order to spend time with the kiddos.
- In order to reduce disruption of daily activity flow, volunteer visitors are limited to one parent per camp day. Please email Director to schedule your visit.
- Camp Ever Greens will be closed for holidays, as observed by the State Offices.
- Camp Ever Greens will be open for business on all afternoons that Mixed Greens Preschool is open. We do try to coordinate our calendar with local schools as much as possible, but as their schedules can vary, please refer to the Mixed Greens Preschool calendar, which can be found on the website under “Schedule.” Parents are responsible for back-up childcare during closures.
- Camp Ever Greens is closed for a Summer recess from June through August, at which time Doyle Adventure Camp (Santa Rosa Recreation and Parks) will be providing a full day program across the street for Summer. Re-enrollment with Camp Ever Greens for the Fall semester must be confirmed by April 1.
Children will be visually screened as they arrive. If a child exhibits signs of illness, it will be determined by the camp if the symptoms indicate the need for exclusion until remedied. In the event a child becomes ill and needs to be picked up, the child will be separated from the rest of the children until a parent or other authorized person arrives.
Your child will not be allowed to attend Camp EverGreens, or will be sent home, if at any time he/she exhibits any of the following symptoms:
-Any Communicable Illness/Disease
-Fever of 100 degrees or higher (must remain home until 24 hours past)
-Diarrhea (must remain home until 24 hours past last episode)
-Vomiting (must remain home until 24 hours past last episode)
-Oozing or Raised Rash
-Eye Discharge or Pink Eye
-Lice or nits (proof of treatment must be submitted)
-Too lethargic or ill to play
Attendance is at the discretion of the Director or Representative of Camp EverGreens.
- Written consent is required to administer ANY medication, including inhalers and Nebulizers. Camp EverGreens will provide you with a Medication Authorization form when necessary. All prescription medication must be in its original container and properly labeled with the child’s name. Your pharmacist may be able to provide you with a separate, properly labeled container of medicine that can be left at the center.
- If your child regularly takes any Medication, please have your pharmacy split the amount, so that a labeled container can be used here. Also, please include a 3-Day Supply to be kept in our Disaster Preparedness Kit.
- A Medication Authorization Form must be filled out before provider can administer any medication, prescription or otherwise.
- Camp EverGreens will supply one nutritious snack per day.
- Snacks will be mostly organic, with no artificial sweeteners or coloring. No sugary treats will be offered.
- Filtered water will be made available at all times. It is also a great idea to send your child with a labeled water bottle for them to keep with them during outdoor activities!
- Campers will be allowed to revisit their lunch boxes later in the day as well, so feel free to pack them extra snacks!
- Please refrain from including any sugary/dessert snacks, or those with artificial coloring…healthy eating habits start young!
DAILY SUPPLIES **LABEL ALL ITEMS**
- Please keep an extra full set of Clothing in your child’s backpack.
We will be exploring and playing hard and may get dirty or wet! Soiled clothing will be sent home for washing (please be sure to replenish supply as needed).
- Please provide a Jacket and/or Raincoat & Boots on cold or rainy days. We’ll still adventure outdoors unless the weather is unsafe!
- Please provide your child’s Sunscreen and/or a Hat on sunny days.
- Please send your child with a labeled Water Bottle for field excursions.
- Please DO NOT bring toys from home, unless they are for specific show & tell occasions that have been cleared by a Counselor.
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-5:30pm.
- All drop-offs and pick-ups must be made inside the gate at Mixed Green (1725 Hoen Ave), under direct supervision of a Camp Staff member. Children arriving with a Walk-n-Roll group will be signed in by the supervising adult.
If your child will be walking from school (Walk-n-Roll group), you must include our walk volunteers’ names on their Safe Release list at school, and make sure your child knows to meet up with the camp walking group every day that they are scheduled to attend camp. *It may help to provide a reminder (green ribbon their backpack) on the days that they are to join our group after school to make sure they don’t miss the walking bus! Be sure to let us know your child’s teacher & room number, and let us know right away (by email ASAP) if they will be missing the walk for any reason, or joining on a day that they are not typically scheduled.
- A parent or guardian over the age of 18 MUST provide a legal signature on the iPad (utilizing your family pin#) upon every drop-off and pick-up. Skipping this step can lead to termination of camp enrollment.
- If someone other than the usual parent/guardian will be picking up your child, the Director must be notified, and they must know your pin# and be included on your Emergency Contact form. Photo ID will be verified before child is released.
- Unannounced parent drop-ins are always welcome…come play with us!
LATE PICK-UP OR DROP-OFF
- Fees for late pick-up and/or early drop-off (before or after operating hours) will be $10 per 10 minutes, rounded up. Do not drop off early or pick up late without prior notification and approval, except in cases of emergency. If your child is not picked up by 10 minutes past the agreed upon time, Camp EverGreens will begin calling your emergency contacts to arrange alternate transportation. Repeated late pick up may be grounds for termination of services.
- As members of the Association for Environmental and Outdoor Education, we aim to spend much of our scheduled activity time outside. Walking excursions within Doyle Park are an important part of our program and will be taken regularly. The children will be well supervised at all times. Excursions may include explorations of the nature trails throughout the park, as well as public playground and/or field use.
Signing (or e-signature/agreement) of our Policies Contract indicates your permission for your child to participate in walking excursions with us.
- Camp EverGreens / Mixed Greens Preschool, LLC aims to provide a fun and dynamic blend of learning activities, and will occasionally arrange for enrichment courses for campers to participate in. Some examples of these types of extra-curricular activities may be: gymnastics, dance, karate, cooking, animal studies, etc. While we strive to provide equal opportunity and access to all activities and typically cover the cost for all campers at no extra charge to you, these courses are offered by independent contractors and may incur additional fees. Parents will be notified in advance of these opportunities, and given the option for their child to participate.
- We will not, and cannot legally, send a child away in unsafe conditions. If the parent or guardian responsible for picking up is incapacitated in any way (sick, too tired, under the influence, etc.), we will help make other arrangements for safe travel. Your chosen emergency contacts will be notified for alternative pick-up, or we will call a taxi to take you all home safely. If a taxi is called, you will be responsible for reimbursing Camp EverGreens your full fare.
- As State Mandated Reporters of Child Abuse, we must call 911 immediately if any child endangerment is suspected.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Mixed Greens Preschool/Camp EverGreens strives to provide a safe and nurturing setting, which fosters and promotes respect and responsibility for self, others, and our environment. As competent school age children, EverGreens Campers are expected and required to follow a standard code of conduct (see below). All enrolled children must agree to and sign our Code of Conduct, witnessed and agreed to by their legal guardian.
- A 3-Strike policy will be enforced, in which any Camper violating the Code of Conduct 3 times shall be disenrolled with an immediate termination of service.
SCHOOL-AGE CODE OF CONDUCT
Camp EverGreens strives to provide a safe and nurturing setting, which fosters and promotes respect and responsibility for self, others, and our environment. As competent school age children, respected and expected to be responsible for their own behavior, EverGreens Campers are required to follow a standard Code of Conduct. All enrolled children must agree to and sign our Code of Conduct, witnessed and agreed to by their legal guardian.
Camp EverGreens attempts to build a safe environment with a set of ground rules that always include character values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring. Every person has the right to feel emotionally and physically safe while participating in our program.
A high level of positive conduct is expected of all participants. Both children and adults shall observe the Code of Conduct. There is no double standard.
Basic philosophy of responsible conduct:
- Each person is responsible for their own behavior.
- All children and adults will act responsibly to ensure that their attitude is beneficial and respectful to themselves, their fellow person, and their environment.
- Those who decide to be present when a violation occurs shall be considered a participant in the violation. There are no innocent bystanders. If you see something, say something!
Infraction of the following code of conduct may result in expulsion from Camp EverGreens:
- Treat all persons with mutual respect and without discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, size, shape, religion, culture, or socioeconomic difference. There is no tolerance for bullying.
- All persons must treat everyone in a respectful manner. No harassing, yelling, belittling, making fun of, scaring, threatening, secret telling.
- Language must be respectful and appropriate. No Swearing.
- Hitting, punching, pushing, touching private parts, and exposing oneself are not permitted.
- Be a responsible ally to those around you who are being mistreated. Get help from your counselor!
- Any act of vandalism, theft, destruction of property, or misuse of toys, games, furniture, etc. will be considered an infraction.
- Weapons of any kind and items that could cause injury or damage to anyone or property are strictly forbidden. Camp EverGreens is a weapon free zone.
- Activities that endanger the health and safety of anyone are prohibited. This includes running away from a group or refusing to follow safety rules or Counselor’s directions.
- Strive to be examples to peers and community in core values of honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring!
In case of a serious incident involving your child/children where acts or conduct endanger the health and safety of anyone, parents/guardians will be expected to pick your child up upon notification. All expenses and arrangements related to any disciplinary action are the sole responsibility of the participant’s family.